Moms work so hard to make sure their families are taken care of, so it’s crucial that Mom feels the love this Mother’s Day. We know sometimes it can be hard to know what she really wants, so we put together this handy guide to Mother’s Day in South Lake Tahoe to make sure you give Mom the day she deserves.
Brunch with Mom
To begin the day, treat Mom to a delicious brunch at several Tahoe restaurants, which are offering specials for the holiday.
- The Bistro- Edgewood Tahoe
- Celebrate Mother’s Day with a special menu featuring a Lobster Fritter, Soft Shell Crab BLT, and a flavorful Red Velvet Rose for dessert. Brunch will begin at 10am with the prix fixe, three-course menu beginning at $100 per person or $125 per person with wine pairings. More information regarding Edgewood Tahoe’s Mother’s Day Brunch, can be found here.
- Riva Grill
- Beginning at 10am until 2pm, the most spectacular Mother’s Day brunch is back at Riva Grill with a prix fixe menu curated specifically with mothers in mind. The family-friendly special menu will begin at $35 for kids, $79 for adults, and $99 if you’d like to include champagne. Brunch will feature breakfast items such as an omelet station, Eggs Benedict, and Waffles with berries. Guests may also choose from lunch items such as Prosciutto Chicken, Dijon Lavender Lamb Chops, and grilled Hawaiian Swordfish. Reservations are highly recommended and can be made by calling 530.542.2600.
Activities to do with Mom
On Mom’s special day, be sure to treat her to not only decadent Tahoe eateries, but also some of the best shopping and relaxation spots in South Lake Tahoe.
- The Shops at Heavenly Village Lake Tahoe
- When out and about with Mom, explore all the shopping options South Tahoe has to offer from designer brands to local boutiques, at the Shops at Heavenly Village. Take Mom on the shopping spree she deserves and journey around the outdoor pavilion featuring brands like Sunglass Hut, Patagonia, and more, The Shops at Heavenly Village Lake Tahoe is the ideal shopping oasis for Mom.
- Spa- Edgewood Tahoe
- When in search of the ideal spa location to treat Mom, the spa located within Edgewood Tahoe offers a relaxing and serene experience like no other. With an acclaimed menu of treatments offering exclusive gemstone rituals, the Edgewood spa specializes in holistic massages as they utilize locally sourced stones such as Smoky Quartz to really help Mom relax! The Edgewood Spa will also be having a Mother’s Day Spa massage and facial package only available on Sunday, May 14. The package will include a massage, facial, and $35 treatment enhancement of Moms choice and a “Who Run the World?” candle when you schedule both a massage and facial. Booking can be done here.
Dinner with Mom
If you’re looking for a special place to take Mom for dinner, look no further than Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe. Hard Rock is the perfect place to enjoy a night out with the entire family.
- Alpine Union
- Alpine Union will serve its special Mother’s Day menu featuring three courses of seasonal favorites for $40 per person. Guests will begin dinner with a choice of soup or salad, followed by an entrée selection of Chicken Piccata, Prime Rib or Shrimp Scampi. The third course will round off Mom’s special dinner with a Strawberry Cinnamon Waffle Shortcake.
- Park Prime
- Park Prime is the perfect location to bring the family together for Mom’s special day. With service and spirits that can complement any occasion, the Mother’s Day prix fixe menu will feature three-courses of delectable dishes for $75 per person. Beginning with a choice of Spring Salad or Lobster Bisque, the second course will feature an entrée selection of Pan Seared Duck Breast, Pan Seared Diver Scallops or Filet of Beef Medallions. After two delicious courses, treat Mom and end the night with a Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait.
Happy Mother’s Day!
We hope this guide to Mother’s Day in South Lake Tahoe has helped you and the family plan the perfect day for Mom!