Looking for a fun and unique destination for your bachelor or bachelorette party? Lake Tahoe is the perfect location to host the soon-to-be groom or bride-to-be. With stunning views, plenty of activities, and epic party spots, there is no better place to spend the weekend. We have put together the ultimate guide to planning your next bachelor or bachelorette party in Lake Tahoe.
Where To Stay
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe is minutes from all the go-to party destinations in South Lake Tahoe. Located in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Hard Rock Lake Tahoe is perfect for groups visiting Lake Tahoe for bachelor and bachelorette parties. With incomparable hotel amenities, delicious restaurants, and an energetic casino floor, spending the weekend at Hard Rock Lake Tahoe is the ideal destination. Always check Hard Rock’s website for special booking promotions and deals to get the most for your money.
For the Bride-To-Be
Gather the bridesmaids and celebrate the bride-to-be with a trip to the beautiful South Lake Tahoe. From spectacular views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe,ski resorts and beaches, celebrate the special day with plenty of Instagram-worthy backdrops.
- Time to get Pampered
- Begin the celebration with brunch and a spa service at one of the hotels in Lake Tahoe. The Serenity Spa, located at Heavenly Village within the heart of South Lake Tahoe, is a great option. With rejuvenating facials and hot stones massages, lay back and relax before the festivities of the day really pick up. Then head to Creative Crepes, located inside the Heavenly Resort, for a fun brunch with delectable bites and plenty of mimosas. Bringing a touch of Paris to your bachelorette trip, Creative Crepes is a must visit to kick-off your bachelorette weekend in Lake Tahoe.
- Go Wine Tasting with Tahoe Tastings
- Book your next wine tasting tour with one of the best daytime cruise options in Lake Tahoe; Tahoe Tastings. Operating out of South Lake Tahoe, the vintage Golden Rose, which was built in 1953, invites all the bridesmaids to sit back, kick their heels off and sip on exquisite wines hand-chosen for the future Mrs. and her bridesmaids. Taste your way through Northern California wineries as you venture across the Lake. Tasting a total of eight different wines, only high-end wineries are chosen to participate for the tasting to make your next bachelorette experience one to remember. Interested in a private boat rental? Private boat charters with sunset cruises are available for a more intimate experience. Bookings can be made online.
- Dinner and Dancing
- Perfect for dinner with a view of the beautiful Lake Tahoe, Artemis Lakefront Café, offers great tasting Greek and Mediterranean food. With a wide selection of food, beer, wine and specialty cocktails, Artemis Lakefront Café is just steps away from the water and offers a unique dining experience featuring views from both its patio and front dining room. After dinner, dance the night away at Hard Rock Lake Tahoe’s Bloom Bar and Lounge. Perfect to practice all your dance moves before the wedding day, enjoy live DJ’s all throughout the night. VIP tables and bottle service are available for groups looking to keep the fun going all night long: Just call 775-589-7606 to reserve your table.
For the Groom
South Lake Tahoe is also a popular destination for bachelor parties. There are plenty of activities up and down the mountain town, perfect for a guys’ weekend. Looking for adrenaline-pumping fun? You can find all the exciting day and nighttime activities you could possibly want in South Lake Tahoe.
- Enjoy a round of Golf!
Lake Tahoe is the perfect destination for golf bros, so enjoy a round with the groom at one of Lake Tahoe’s beautiful courses.
- Edgewood Golf Course
- Catch a round of golf with scenery you can’t get anywhere else at Edgewood Golf Course near South Lake Tahoe. Overlooking the gorgeous Lake Tahoe, golf like a celebrity at Edgewood – home to the annual American Century Celebrity Golf Tournament. Rated one of America’s top golf courses, Edgewood also features its own beach and has a restaurant with stunning views of the Lake. Prices range from $140 throughout the weekdays and $200 during the weekend.
- Lake Tahoe Golf Course
- Located in South Lake Tahoe, the Lake Tahoe Golf Course has amazing views and an 18-hole course with a full driving range to enjoy with the groom. The course is designed to complement its surroundings, so don’t be surprised when you come across an abundance of waterfowl and mountain wildlife roaming. Prices start at $100.
Reel it in!
Your bachelor weekend experience would not be complete without fishing at one of the best fishing locations in the country. With several locations to rest your rod, spend the day after a night of partying basking in the rays of the Tahoe sun while reeling in your catch of the day. Caples Lake, which is 45-minute drive from Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Lake Tahoe, is a picturesque freshwater lake and is the perfect place to relax after a night with the groom. Surrounded by nature within the Sierra Nevada Mountains, fish you might be able to reel in during your time on the water include rainbow, brown, mackinaw Trout and much more.
Tahoe’s Hottest Nightlife Destination
Looking to take the bachelor out for a night of fun? Look no further than Tahoe’s hottest nightlife destination in town, Bloom Bar and Lounge. With Bloom open for what is set to be the hottest summer yet, enjoy live entertainment throughout the night featuring some of Tahoe’s best DJs. Take the party to another level with Bloom’s VIP bottle service, which can be booked by calling 775-589-7606. More information about the nighttime destination can be found here.
Impressing the bride and groom with fun and exciting activities is always important leading up to the big day. As a best man or maid of honor, it may be stressful trying to plan the perfect trip, but we hope this guide has helped you plan for your next bachelor or bachelorette party in South Lake Tahoe.