Come to where the casino rocks and the dice roll. At South Lake Tahoe’s newest and hottest casino, you don’t have to go to the action — the action comes to you. With a 25,000 square foot casino floor featuring more than 500 state-of-the-art video gaming machines and table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Three Card Poker, Pai Gow and more, you’re going to need a bigger wallet. When you’re playing all your favorites, surrounded by the rock memorabilia you’ll get it. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe is the only place to play.
Come to where the casino rocks and the dice roll. At South Lake Tahoe’s newest and hottest casino, you don’t have to go to the action — the action comes to you. With a 25,000 square foot casino floor featuring more than 500 state-of-the-art video gaming machines and table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Three Card Poker, Pai Gow and more, you’re going to need a bigger wallet.
With the hottest fun in Lake Tahoe, get the coolest rewards. Around here, you’ll rack up freebies for nearly every little thing you do on and off the casino floor. Every dollar spent here gets you juice. Which means you can rock this trip and the next as hard as you like. To get in on the action, visit the Backstage Pass Rewards Club desk located on the casino floor.
Every $1 Coin-In = 1 Point on Reel / Video Reel Machines
Every $2 Coin-In = 1 Point on Video Poker Machines
Points based on your length of play, average bet, and type of game.
Every $1 spent in select Shops, Restaurants & Bars = 1 point
Slot players earn points redeemable for Free Slot Play, Food, Beverage, Hotel stays, and retail.
Table games players earn comp dollars redeemable for Food, Beverage, Hotel stays, and retail. 1 comp dollar = $1 dollar value.
Visit a promotional kiosk on the gaming floor for promotional offers.
*Cash back available to Entourage, Platinum Access and Multi-Platinum Access members.
Q: How do I know my point balance?
A: You can check your point balance at any slot machine reader, kiosk or by visiting the Bank & Backstage Pass.
Q: Where can I redeem my points?
A: Points can be redeemed at the Bars, Restaurants, select Shops and Free Slot Play at your favorite machine or cash back for select tiers.
Q: What type of access and privileges do I receive with being a Backstage Pass Rewards Club member?
A: Based on your tier, you will receive priority access to special events and dedicated lines at the Bank & Backstage Pass and exclusive discounts at participating Hard Rock Hotel & Casino locations.
Q: How many tier credits do I need to make each tier level?
A: Each guest starts off with General Admission, earn 5,000 tier credits to reach Entourage and 30,000 tier credits to reach Platinum Access or 150,000 to reach Multi-Platinum Access. Tier credits must be earned annually.
1. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Backstage Pass Rewards Club Membership is free.
3. Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and participants must provide valid proof of age.
4. Participants must show valid picture identification (non-expired driver’s license, state identification, military identification, current passport, government-issued ID or alien registration card) for all transactions.
5. The benefits of the program are intended for the use by person listed on the account.
6. Backstage Pass Rewards Club Cards may be used to track play and accumulate points by the account member only.
7. Points can be earned and redeemed at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe.
8. Points can be earned for all tracked Slot Play and Table Games Play.
9. Points are not earned playing with Free Slot Play.
10. Retail Store discount not applicable to comps.
11. Tier level score is determined by tier credits earned. Point multipliers will not be considered when determining tier level score.
12. Tier Credits are earned on base points only during the calendar year, January – December.
13. At the beginning of the calendar year, Tier Credit balances will reset to zero. This will not affect point balances.
14. Once a Tier Level is reached, the tier will be automatically upgraded. Upgraded tiers are valid for the remainder of the current year plus the next year.
15. Participants must opt in every day at any promotional kiosk to receive daily multipliers.
16. Point redemptions may not exceed $500 in Cash Back, Free Play, Hard Rock Hotel Store, Food and Beverage per day.
17. Please visit the Bank & Backstage Pass for complete details regarding point accumulation and redemption.
18. It is the responsibility of the player to ensure his/her Backstage Pass Rewards Club Card is inserted properly in the machine when playing slots, and to ensure that a supervisor is aware of play when playing tables or other games.
19. All point earnings are subject to review and verification.
20. Point earnings are non-transferable.
21. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe uses reasonable efforts to track a participant’s average bet and length of play, however as a condition of receiving ratings for table games play, or other non-slot games, participants agree that such ratings are granted based on the personal observation of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe team member, which are subject to error. The determination of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe shall be final with respect to any discrepancies.
22. All redemptions are final.
23. Points remain valid as long as one point is earned every twelve months, otherwise your entire point balance will expire.
24. Members agree to allow the use of their name and likeness for promotions/ advertising and announcements without compensation, where permitted.
25. Members are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
26. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that the modification does not alter or change any participants point(s) already earned or redeemed.
27. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe reserves the right to revoke or deny membership for any individual who has not complied with the rules of the program or who misuses his/her Backstage Pass Rewards Club Card.
28. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, by their own request or at the sole discretion of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe are not eligible.
29. Management reserves the right to change, alter, or restrict point earnings on specific slot machines and games.
30. Management reserves the right to adjust account status or revoke Backstage Pass Rewards Club Card at any time.
31. By participating in this program, participants agree to the rules and regulations.
32. Credit balances are non-transferable, including upon death and divorce.
33. If you or someone you know needs gambling treatment, call 800.BETS OFF.
Sports fans, get your bets ready to rock. We’ve teamed up with William Hill, the world’s leading sports betting company, to bring you a high-tech, comfortable viewing experience in our South Lake Tahoe Sports Book.
Guests will have a one-stop shop for watching and betting all your favorite sporting events and games, including 40 televisions airing the day’s top games, a high-definition video wall showing the most popular events and continuously updating “in play” wagering lines, and a self-service kiosk allowing guests to make their favorite bets around the clock.
Voted #1 Race & Sports Book in Lake Tahoe by “Casino Player Magazine”
Need a little extra cash for your stay? Applying for credit is quick and easy at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe.
Fill out our online credit application and your credit line will be waiting for you upon your arrival.apply
Click on, download and print the .PDF Credit Application below. Complete the application and fax to the Casino Cage at 775-589-7660. Your credit line will be waiting for you upon your arrival.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe
PO Box 6426
Stateline, NV 89449
In addition, please send us a cancelled/voided copy of your personal check. Be sure to fill out all the requested information including your date of birth, social security number and date of arrival (if known). Don’t forget to specify an amount for the line of credit you are requesting. After supplying your personal information and banking references, our Credit Manager will try to establish your credit line. On arrival at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe, come to the cage and tell the cashier that you need to sign for your credit. Approved applications will have a credit limit. The credit line will not be activated until you have appeared in person at the Casino Cage with a proper, valid ID and sign your credit agreement.